Malta Joke

Das Forum für alle anderen Themen
Antworten
mrjasonaut

Malta Joke

Beitrag von mrjasonaut » Di 16. Nov 2021, 17:45

Den kennt wohl jeder, der jemals auf Malta war. Trotzdem.

One day an Italian Man went to a restaurant in Malta and wanted two pieces of toast, and the waiter gives him one, and the Italian man says "I want two piece"
The waiter said "go to the toilet" The Man says "You no understand I want two piece on my plate" then the waiter says "You better not piss on the plate you son of a bitch!"
The man says "I did not even know her and she calls me a Son of a Beach?"
Then he goes to a bigger restaurant and finds himself with a spoon and a knife but no fork, he says "I want a fock" the waiter says "Everybody wants to fuck" and he says "You no understand I want to fock on the table" and the waiter says "You better not fuck on the table you son of a bitch!"
Then later he goes to a hotel and in bed he doesn't have a sheet "Call the manager im telle him i wanna sheet!" says the Italian man, then the other guy says "Go to the toliet" and the Italian man say "You no understand I wanna sheet in my bed!" and the other guy says you better not shit in the bed you son of a bitch!"
and the Italian man goes to the check out corner and the check out says "Peace on you" and the Italian man says "PISS ON YOU TOO, YOU SON OF A BEACH! I'M GOING BACK TO ITALY!"

Antworten